The Referral Program (Program) offered by the Discontract Platform (Platform) has been created to offer Platform users a possibility to earn non-monetary rewards – credits to be used on services booked through the Platform – by carrying out certain actions on the Platform and on social media sites.
The actions that Program Participants (Participants) must complete in order to earn credits to be used on services are the following:
- Sharing the Platform link with a unique referral code with friends that are registered or new Platform users – each time the code is used earns the Participant a 20 Eur credit to be used on services.
- Applying a unique referral code within the valid time period of the Program earns the Participant a 20 Eur credit to be used on services as long as it is their first credit received.
Program Terms and Conditions
- Validity period for the Program will be from 29th October, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. until 28th February, 2021 at 11:00 p.m.
- Program rewards to be granted by the Platform are limited, unique codes can be generated by the first 500 users.
- A Participant must have the mobile app of the Platform installed and be a registered user.
- A Participant must carry out Program actions, i.e. share Platform links, discount codes, posts on social media, etc.
- The maximum credit amount to be rewarded to one Participant is 100€.
- Once received, each discount is valid for 30 days. Every time a new credit is granted, the Platform will inform the user with an app notification.
- Discounts are cumulative and will be automatically applied to service orders.
- The unique code shared by a Participant with their friends may be used up to 5 times.
- The code is considered to be used once when it is applied by a user registered on the Platform.
- Participants who have used a valid code from another referral program are not eligible for this Program.
- Rewards received through the Discontract platform have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash.
If you have any questions related to these Referral Program Terms and Conditions, please give us a call at +370 5 2143678 or contact us by email at [email protected]